Tuesday, September 24, 2013

T5 white LEDs for the DIM and H1 white LEDs for the fog lamps from http://becleduri.ro

Hi Volvo lovers!
This will be my second unboxing post where I will show you what I bought again.
So, I was getting tired of the green DIM lights so I needed a change. Did some research and found that for the DIM I need 9 T5 LEDs. So I searched online, and because all the sellers from ebay had very long shipping times, I decided to go to a local (Romanian) site and purchase them.
What was nice about this site is that they offer discount if you buy 10 pcs. So I said to myself, what the heck, let's order 10 T5. Also I decided, that if I order LEDs, I should switch the foglights too so I ordered 2 H1 LEDs too.

The package arrived next morning and was just a white box with nothing on it
After opening the box there was some bubble wrap as you would expect
Under the wrap, individually packed LEDs, well, not the T5s, the others
And surprise, the guys I bought the LEDs from gave me 1 extra T5 as a gift! Nice!
And the H1s

Costs: 10 T5 LED: 5,37 euro plus 1 free
            2 H1 LED: 11,85 euro
             shipping: 1,90 euro
TOTAL: 19,12 euro I belive it was a steal! I can't wait to show you how they perform! Stay tuned!

Safe and happy journeys everyone!





3 comments: