Friday, September 27, 2013

New V O L V O trunk badge from ebay seller braydonmotorcompanyltd

A big hello to all my readers!
I've been putting off this new unboxing post for a while now because I was busy writing the LED conversion post.
So long story short, I got the new model VOLVO badge for the trunk. I highly recommend this seller, delivery was quite fast, the package arrived in Romania from the U.K in only 3 days.
This is what I got in the mail:
 Inside the envelope was the badge in original unopened packaging
 Here is another shot using my "vintage" red chair as a contrast and support
The badge cost was £26.99, shipping was £5.00 and the total was £31.99 taxes included.
Installation will be covered in a new DIY post where I'll show you also how to debadge your car, or at least, my method. 
Till then, happy journeys everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment