Friday, March 29, 2013

Volvo S60 Chrome Dial Rings from www.tuning-shop.co.uk

OK my friends, guess what? I got mail. And what was in the mail, you ask? Well, it was a little package.


With this post I inaugurate a new section called Unboxing. Right now, I will show you what's in the box, from where I purchased the product and how much it costs. Also I will give you relevant data on the shipping time and cost (however, the cost may vary depending on your country, of course). The final thoughts regarding this product will be layed down in another post in the Changelog section.
As soon as I have time for the installing, I will also do a step by step DIY installation instruction which you will always find in the DIY Tutorials section. 
So, without further ado, let's see what's in the box:
Well, obviously, in the box we have 4 chrome rings 2 large and 2 small for my DIM.  They are packed 2 by 2 one small and one large. 
Also in the package there are some handy instructions for installation, and also a YouTube link (I will not post it since the make of the car in the video is other than Volvo S60). Nice touch.

Costs: 38,71$ or 25.49GBP. Handling and shipping to Romania, another 6,90GBP. I find the price reasonable. I bought it from e-bay, but they also have a web site (found in the title). The product arrived in a very short amount of time, witch is another plus.
Well, that's it. Tell me what you think in the comment section below.


No comments:

Post a Comment